Monday, September 5, 2011

Favorite Goals And Treble Recollections

What with the international break and such, it's been a little quiet on the article front over the past couple days. Needless to say though, I've still been hard at work and wanted to cite a couple recent posts for your enjoyment during this most painful interim.

As part of The Equaliser's  historical series, I penned an article on Manchester United's 1999 treble. Read it here.

With nostalgia rushing through me, it was no problem at all to reminisce again - this time for brilliant tactical blog Ghost Goal. My piece for them forms part of the wonderfully entertaining "Favorite Goal" series, and can be read here.

Also, don't forget to check out our book review section, recently updated with Jonathan Wilson's fabulous Behind the Curtain.

For more of my work away from here, check out The Chairman Elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment